We invite you to join us tomorrow at 12 p.m. Eastern as we respond to the pope’s call to pray the Our Father together:
Pope Francis has called on the leaders of all the Christian churches, communities and confessions worldwide, as well Christians everywhere, to join together in praying the Our Father on March 25 to implore God to rid the world of the coronavirus pandemic that is wreaking havoc everywhere.
“In these days of trial, as humanity trembles at the threat of the [coronavirus] pandemic, I would propose that all Christians join their voices together to heaven,” Francis told a virtual audience following on Vatican News Media.
– Pope Francis calls on Christians worldwide to combat coronavirus pandemic with midday prayer on March 25, America Magazine
Since tomorrow is the Feast of the Annunciation, we will also pray a decade of the rosary together as we mediate on the first Joyful Mystery, the Annunciation.
You can connect via our public Zoom meeting ID (819 741 616). Full instructions, including a way to join by phone, are below:
Instructions for Joining via Zoom
- Click on the following link https://zoom.us/j/819741616 with a web browser or on a smartphone with the Zoom app installed;
- Open the Zoom app on your phone, click Join, and enter Meeting ID 819 741 616. If prompted to allow Zoom to use your phone’s camera and microphone, choose to allow. Once connected, choose the “Call via Internet Audio” option at the bottom of the screen.
- You call dial in with a phone to hear the audio portion of the Mass. Dial (646) 876-9923 and enter 819 741 616 and press #. When prompted for a participant ID, press # again. If you are reading this on your phone, you should be able to click on the number here: +16468769923,,819741616#
Installing Zoom on an Apple iPhone or iPad
(The process to install Zoom on an Android device is similar, although you download it from the Google Play Store. Some of the wording on the screen may be different)
- Tap on the Apple App Store icon on your iOS device to open.
- Tap on Search at the bottom right of your screen.
- Enter Zoom in the search text box and press enter to search.
- Select ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the available app choices, and then tap on the GET button.
- The install process will start and the GET button will be replaced with an Open button. Once it finishes, tap Open.
- A Zoom app icon should also appear on your Home screen, which you can use to open Zoom in the future.
Zoom Program Downloads
Links to the Zoom programs for Windows, Mac, Apple and Android devices are available at: https://zoom.us/download
Technical Assistance is Available
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact Mike McGowan by phone or by email at (917) 306-4547 or [email protected].