Instructions for Joining via Zoom
- Click on the following link stcharlesbklyn.org/zoom with a web browser or on a smartphone with the Zoom app installed;
- Open the Zoom app on your phone, click Join, and enter Meeting ID 849 0802 1688 and enter the current parish Zoom password that was included in the May 23 parish email. If prompted to allow Zoom to use your phone’s camera and microphone, choose to allow. Once connected, choose the “Call via Internet Audio” option at the bottom of the screen.
- You call dial in with a phone to hear the audio portion of the Mass. Dial (646) 876-9923 and enter 849 0802 1688 and press #. You will not be prompted for a password.
Watching Live Via YouTube
Our Online Community Mass is also streamed live via YouTube. If you encounter any issues joining via Zoom, you can also watch the Mass live at 11:15 AM on Sundays by visiting our YouTube channel or clicking on the YouTube streaming link that is posted on our parish website shortly before Mass begins
Installing Zoom on an Apple iPhone or iPad
(The process to install Zoom on an Android device is similar, although you download it from the Google Play Store. Some of the wording on the screen may be different)
- Tap on the Apple App Store icon on your iOS device to open.
- Tap on Search at the bottom right of your screen.
- Enter Zoom in the search text box and press enter to search.
- Select ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the available app choices, and then tap on the GET button.
- The install process will start and the GET button will be replaced with an Open button. Once it finishes, tap Open.
- A Zoom app icon should also appear on your Home screen, which you can use to open Zoom in the future.
Zoom Program Downloads
Links to the Zoom programs for Windows, Mac, Apple and Android devices are available at: https://zoom.us/download