Instructions for Joining via Zoom
- Click on the following link https://zoom.us/j/819741616 with a web browser or on a smartphone with the Zoom app installed;
- Open the Zoom app on your phone, click Join, and enter Meeting ID 819 741 616. If prompted to allow Zoom to use your phone’s camera and microphone, choose to allow. Once connected, choose the “Call via Internet Audio” option at the bottom of the screen.
- You call dial in with a phone to hear the audio portion of the Mass. Dial (646) 876-9923 and enter 819 741 616 and press #. When prompted for a participant ID, press # again. If you are reading this on your phone, you should be able to click on the number here: +16468769923,,819741616#
Installing Zoom on an Apple iPhone or iPad
(The process to install Zoom on an Android device is similar, although you download it from the Google Play Store. Some of the wording on the screen may be different)
- Tap on the Apple App Store icon on your iOS device to open.
- Tap on Search at the bottom right of your screen.
- Enter Zoom in the search text box and press enter to search.
- Select ZOOM Cloud Meetings from the available app choices, and then tap on the GET button.
- The install process will start and the GET button will be replaced with an Open button. Once it finishes, tap Open.
- A Zoom app icon should also appear on your Home screen, which you can use to open Zoom in the future.
Zoom Program Downloads
Links to the Zoom programs for Windows, Mac, Apple and Android devices are available at: https://zoom.us/download
Technical Assistance is Available
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact Mike McGowan by phone or by email at (917) 306-4547 or [email protected].