Feast of St Francis: Animals will be blessed on the front steps of the Church on the Feast of St. Francis, this Wednesday, Oct 4th after the 12:10 pm Mass ( about 12:40 pm) and at 7:00 pm.
The first St. Charles Borromeo Church Garage Sale takes place Saturday, Sept. 30th from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 31 Sidney Place between State and Joralemon Sts. Please circle the date the calendar. We are not accepting bags of donations. Instead, we are asking parishioners, friends, relatives, and neighbors to purchase items or buy a table which costs $25 to sell your wares. This is an easy way to declutter our homes, make some cash, and help local charities. Your participation helps benefit these local charities: Hour Children, St. John Bread & Life, and Providence House.
Weekdays from 9 am – noon at the Church
Tuesdays at 7:30 pm at the Parish Center
Catholic Relief Services Rice Bowl
As we approach Easter Sunday, please remember to return your CRS Rice Bowl box. Our Rice Bowl gifts help change lives throughout the world. 75% of proceeds support the programs of Catholic Relief Services around the world. The other 25% goes toward alleviating hunger and poverty in our own community. Thank you for your generosity.
10:30 a.m. Penance Service with opportunity for individual confession
4/9 Palm Sunday
Weather permitting, Palm Sunday Masses will begin in front of the church with the blessing of the palms. Mass at 9:00 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 7:00 p.m.
4/10 Reconciliation Monday
3:00 pm – 8:00 p.m. Opportunity for confession will be available in churches throughout the metropolitan area and at St. Charles.
4/13 Holy Thursday
7:30 p.m. Mass of the Lord’s Supper
4/14 Good Friday
3:00 p.m. Good Friday Liturgy
7:30 p.m. Stations of the Cross
4/15 Holy Saturday
9:00 p.m. Easter Vigil
4/16 Easter Sunday
9:00 a.m. Mass
There will be no 7 p.m. Mass
Sunday, December 18: Fourth Sunday of Advent
Mass at 9 am, 11:15 am (with Nativity Pageant), and 7 pm
Monday, December 19: Day of Reconciliation (date incorrect in bulletin)
Priests available to hear confessions at all parishes in New York from 3 pm – 9 pm.
Tuesday, December 20
Bible Study with Fr. Anselmus, 7:30 pm in the Rectory. Please email [email protected] if you wish to join. A bible will be provided for any who attend.
Saturday, December 24: Christmas Eve
5 pm – Family Mass and Nativity Pageant
11:30 pm – Christmas Carols
12:00 am – Midnight Mass
Sunday, December 25: Christmas Day
9 am – Family Mass
11:15 am – Morning Mass
There will be no 7 pm Mass on Christmas Day.
This Thursday, Nov. 24, St. Charles invites you to join us for a Family Mass of Thanksgiving at 9 AM at the church. Note that there will not be a 12:10 pm Mass that day. May you and your family receive all of the blessings and graces of this wonderful season!