The Diocese of Brooklyn has issued new COVID guidelines for Masses. We will implement the following changes beginning this Sunday at St. Charles:
- Churches can return to 100% capacity. We will no longer be roping off pews, but we ask you to maintain social distance from those not in your household.
- Mask mandates are still in place as not everyone in church has been vaccinated.
- The regular Communion procession will resume directly up the center aisle. After receiving the host in your hand, please step to the side to the marked area, remove your mask, consume the host, then replace your mask.
- We ask that you continue to sanitize your hands as you enter the church.
- Sunday obligation will resume on June 6 (Corpus Christi Sunday). We will continue to stream the 11:15 AM Mass.
- 7 PM Mass will resume on June 6.
As always, we appreciate your continued help in keeping us all safe. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact the rectory.