St. Charles is linked to St. Saviour’s School in Park Slope. I will be attending an open house this Tuesday, December 17 at 9 AM. St. Saviour’s was my first assignment as a Priest 40 years ago. I revisit older assignments rarely and I think this is my first time back in over 20 years. I hope that some of you may be able to join me. If you cannot, I will ask any questions you may have. So far, I have been asked to discover:
- How much is Prospect Park used, especially for athletic events?
- To what museums and other cultural activities are the students brought? Are they involved with any of the programs in the Brooklyn Museum?
- What kind of transportation can be arranged?
- How is it Catholic?
- What is the process for entering in middle school?
- What competitive high schools have the graduates attended?