Second Collections in Church:
Hurricane Maria: Oct 8th
Earthquake in Mexico: Oct 15th
We will be taking up a collection of desperately needed material goods for the victims of Hurricane Maria. These will be sent through Catholic Charities of Brooklyn to the Churches in Puerto Rico. These items will be picked up by Catholic Charities and transported by JetBlue directly to Puerto Rico.
Please bring them to Mass on Oct 8th or to the Rectory on Oct 9th and 10th. They will be picked up mid-week. (If you will not be able to attend church on Oct 8th, please call the rectory for a time to drop off the items.)
The following items are needed:
- Bottled Water
- Non-perishable food/canned food
- Baby Food/Baby Formula
- Diapers for Baby/Adult AND disposable wipes
- Flashlights and Batteries
- First Aid supplies – bandages, gauze, tape, antibiotic ointment, aspirin. Anti-diarrhea, Nausea, sunburn medication, sunscreen
- Personal Hygiene Products – feminine, toothpaste, tooth brushes soap, shampoo, deodorant, foot care, towels, toilet paper
- Sanitizers/ Cleaning Products – antibiotic soap, bleach, sponges, rushes mops, brooms, paper towels, gloves, mass, garbage bags.
NO CLOTHES WILL BE ACCEPTED
There will be a Mass for the Victims of Hurricane Maria on:
Oct 20, 2017
Co-Cathedral of St Joseph
Annual Diocesan Appeal:
The Parish has pledged $26,475 of a $27,553 goal. We ask you to read very carefully the bulletin inserts every work on the work of the appeal for our community and our Parish.