Registering as a parishioner allows us to fully serve your spiritual needs. It lets us know who are part of our Catholic community and focus our resources to support you.
In particular, registration is required to allow the Parish to:
- provide letters of good standing on your behalf for acting as a godparent, sponsor, or participating in other religious ceremonies
- baptize your child or to receive the sacraments of initiation yourself
- have your Catholic wedding at St. Charles
- prepare at St. Charles for your Catholic wedding to be held outside of the parish at another location
- provide for other sacraments, as well as home and sick visits.
You will be also be able to make donations and check your current donation history for tax purposes online.
To register as a parishioner, or to set up online access if you are already a parishioner, click on the link below to go to the Parishsoft website. Select “St. Charles Borromeo Parish, Brooklyn” as the organization, choose a username, and fill out the rest of the form.
If you prefer to submit a printed registration, you may download the Microsoft Word registration form below:
Send the completed form to [email protected], or bring the form to the Rectory Office at 31 Sidney Place, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
If you prefer to just join our mailing list, sign up below: