I need your help. Our Annual Catholic Appeal’s network of services has had to be flexible in this unprecedented time, and we anticipate we will need to maintain this response to meet the growing demand for support. Your partnership is critical as we navigate this situation.
Our mission remains the same, but COVID-19 has had a significant impact on our annual needs.
- We now serve over 100,00 meals daily across our Diocese in response to the 300% increase in demand.
- Over 120 parishes offer daily livestream coverage of Mass and 144 parishes communicate daily with parishioners using social media.
- Our educators were required to quickly implement innovative distance learning tools. They remain committed to forming the hearts and minds of our Catholic youth.
- We have 30 hospital chaplains currently deployed across our boroughs consoling the sick and most vulnerable.
- And of course, our devoted clergy, who remain at the frontlines of this pandemic. They continue to enrich our lives spiritually and have partnered with our network of support services to address the local needs developing across our Diocese.
As a committed parishioner, friend, and Catholic, we need your support to uphold our mission. I am grateful to the 31 people who have made a generous commitment to the 2020 Annual Catholic Appeal. This unwavering support has allowed us to reach $19,680 of our $34,429 goal. We are only $14,749 away from our goal.
If you have not made a pledge this year and are able to do so, I ask that you join me in demonstrating that WE ARE THE CHURCH, TOGETHER by considering a gift to the Annual Catholic Appeal.
You may make your gift online at annualcatholicappeal.org or text ACA to 917-336-1255 or call 718-965-7375 ext. 1602 and have a pledge card mailed to your home. We thank you in advance for making a gift commensurate with your means and circumstances!