Based upon feedback at last Sunday’s Fall Leadership meeting, we are seeking your input on whether another Sunday Mass should be added, and if so, at what time. We welcome your thoughts in the below survey, which will close on Wednesday, September 30.
Adding an additional Mass is contingent on having enough ushers to allow us to hold the Mass safely. We don’t yet have enough ushers to hold two Sunday Masses. We appreciate the continued efforts of our volunteer ushers and our Reopening Committee which have allowed us to worship together while abiding by the recommended safety precautions.
If you are able to serve as an usher, please indicate that in your response (and enter your name and email address so we can contact you).